Friday, April 16, 2010

The Engagement of Kirstyn & Scott!

Kirstyn and Scott are getting married in less than 2 months - we had such a fun session in Prattville - and it was great to finally meet Scott! And did I mention they have a Dairy Queen connection?? Yes - that is how these two met :) Scott's parents own the shop in Montgomery - so I HAD to include dilly bars on the shoot! (Not to mention I was looking forward to eating one myself, lol!)

Check out a few of their 'modelesque' images (I just made that word up...)
Kirstyn's favorite is butterscotch, Scott is a chocolate fan :)

So fun - some stinky old mattresses make a nifty background...
One of my favorites and final shots of the session...so sweet. You can see love when you see contentment like this!

Congratulations, Kirstyn and Scott! Thanks for a great afternoon! And of course the ice cream :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! Shae you did a great job!