Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Engagement of Emily & Lee!

I photographed this sweet couple in the middle of nowhere - an abandoned house and old barn were on the property (no worries, we had permission, lol!) Emily saw it and knew, 'This is the place!' Check out a few of the many fun images from their Engagement Session!


Gotta love the tire swing! The last two shots were on a caboose at another property - don't ask me how to get there! Emily and Lee got to watch me react to an attack of fire ants as I was setting up - I'm not sure how I manage to do that at least once or twice a year while photographing on location, but I hope this was the only time for awhile! haha!

Congratulations, Emily and Lee! Looking forward to their October wedding :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics Shae good job

PrinterT said...

My goodness! Those are some great shots! You both look so in love! :)

Kat in Oklahoma said...

Outstanding!! Especially like the black and white. That Grin says it all!!

sarah said...

...beautiful... love them!