Friday, April 9, 2010

The Engagement of Jessica & Rob!

Jessica and Rob are getting married in just FIVE weeks! I'm so excited to be a part of Jessica's life, we've been brought together by mutual friends/family. And Rob is such a great addition as well! I'm looking forward to her bridal shower tomorrow!

But first, here are some photos from their recent engagement session...

Was it their love for shoes that brought them together?? I'm not sure, but I think it's a perk in their relationship! Too cute!
This one (above) is definitely the romance novel cover!
And I had to throw this one in, I just love her walking through a field in heels carrying a laundry basket full of shoes!

Congratulations, see you tomorrow, Jessica!

1 comments:

Joanne said...

love those!!! they are great! I love the one w/ the shoes! VERY cool!