Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Wedding of Rachel & Josh

I'm sorry to start your blog with the 'wedding kiss' shot, Rachel, but it just happened, lol! As you can see, the is the first time I did not get a photo of the first married kiss ;) Who gave her the bouquet so fast?!? Regardless...Rachel & Josh had a beautiful, sweet wedding this past weekend. Everything about this couple and their families was sweet too! I had such a great time photographing their day and all of the little details. Check out the photos and I'll tell more of the story... as it seems to be my trend lately...they are not in order!
Parents and grandparents praying over the couple.

Groom socks, bride flip-flops!

Rachel getting ready...

Rachel and Josh saw each other prior to the ceremony - they did a First Look in the sanctuary - no one else there but me and the videographer :)


This shot is where he sees her first!

Josh and the guys in front of the church - not a busy road as you can tell...


Love this! Thanks to 'Shades' for letting us borrow them for the shot :)

The wedding party (formal).

The wedding party (informal). Note - Josh stole a 'public' kiss!

If only we had a pitchfork...I call this one 'American Gothic', lol!
Congratulations Rachel and Josh! I'm so happy for you two - stay in touch! You have so many things ahead that God has planned for you as a couple!

0 comments: