Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Wedding of Alayna & Slade!

I met Slade and Alayna about an hour before the wedding - I never do this! But that's how divine appointments happen :) I had the honor of photographing their beautiful outdoor ceremony at Rocky Mount in Prattville. After meeting Slade and Alayna, I knew this was going to be easy, lol! They are both so laid-back, fun and carefree, it made everything go smoothly. They are so in love and that always makes great photos!


I loved her dress! The red embroidery and accents on her veil were gorgeous!







Congratulations, Slade and Alayna! I will post a small gallery of 'best of' and family shots online for your guests and out of town family as soon as possible - next week, to be honest. The password will be Slade's last name. Thanks for everything to you and your families and having me as part of your day!

0 comments: