Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Michelle & Joe's Wedding

Michelle


Michelle and Joe had a private wedding ceremony this past Friday night in Duluth, GA at the Magnolia Cottage which is part of the Payne-Corley House property. It was so beautiful and intimate and laid-back, as well as full of Southern charm. Michelle was a gorgeous bride - she still attends my old church back in Atlanta so I was so excited to hear from her this year that she had found her man! And what a hard time keeping it a secret! I'm so happy she met Joe, he seemed perfect for her in just the short time I met and photographed him. Check out the pix!....(sorry, they are out of order!)


A match made in Heaven!


The newlyweds in front of Magnolia Cottage where their reception was held.

4 comments:

DiAnna said...

You always get to photograph weddings at the neatest places!! I'm so jealous! Lori and I are always struggling in low-light churches and you get the beautiful outdoors in quaint little places!

shae said...

Lol! No worries, if I do a church, it's always low-light! And at so many outdoor weddings lately I've been sweating to death, this one was a nice change :)

Sister Cattleprod of Enlightenment said...

As usual, your talents do nothing other than inspire.

shae said...

awww...thx! you do the same for you - not wedding related, lol!