Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Wedding of Mandi & Sean!

It's been awhile since I've had the chance to be 2nd shooter - and it was so fun with my friend, Gail - she has a business in Southeast Iowa. It was definitely the most humid wedding so far this year. But despite everyone being saturated, Mandi and Sean were surrounded in her parent's beautiful backyard by family and friends from all over for their gorgeous ceremony! The colors and relaxed atmosphere of the garden wedding made it magical! Here's just a few shots from the evening...

 Her dress was originally purchased as a long gown with a train - but I LOVE this look!


And did I mention how hot and humid it was?? Mandi looks beautiful despite the elements!



Congratulations Mandi & Sean!

And many thanks to Gail for allowing me to 2nd shoot! We get to switch next wedding! fun!

0 comments: