Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crystal - Pinup Session!

Boudoir sessions or anything close to Pinup sessions don't come often enough for me - I LOVE these! And when I do, rarely do I get to blog them! But Crystal is so easy-going, I get to post a few shots from her Pinup session! She is a new friend of mine who inquired about photos as a gift for her husband. Her husband doesn't know about them yet - he is in the army with the possibility of shipping out soon (still unknown at this time), but Crystal wanted to do something special for him. So sweet! Here's a few shots from the variety we captured recently....

Not everyone can pull off the pencil skirt! She is wearing his hat...

It's not the army, but she loved my pinup sailor girl outfit - it looks like a vintage swimsuit, but it's so cute!

And I loved this look on her too - she is so versatile!

Thanks so much Crystal! I hope your hubby loves these and will probably not stop thinking of you with these photos as another reminder!

1 comments:

Evelyn Perez said...

Love these Shae!!! You did an awesome job :)