Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

To all of my clients (who are my friends) and all of my friends (who HAVE to be my clients!) and all of my family, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It's been a busy and welcoming year in business and life, moving into our new home, still transitioning from the city to the country, new beginnings, our 2nd anniversary, keeping up with ATL clients and meeting SO many awesome people through photography! I am so thankful for all of the friendships that have begun for me here in Alabama - I owe it all to my husband and especially Jesus - He's opened doors for me to places I would never have gone. You never know what will happen if you walk through!

I just want to let you all know that you are appreciated and part of my life - and I look forward to continuing to be a part of yours and capturing those moments that pass so quickly!

HAPPY 2010!!!

2 comments:

Suzan said...

A Very Merry Christmas to you Shae and your Family!! You have such an exciting profession of capturing wonderful, life long memories for so many people!! God bless :-}}

Evie Perez Photography said...

Merry Christmas!!! Love your pictures can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for you. May God continue to bless you, your family, and your business!!! You are such an awesome photographer.