Friday, December 4, 2009

The B Family!

I'm a little behind on blogging, but here's one of the coolest families of 7 I've ever met!
The kids feet are in the above shot - I think the personalities are there, even without the faces, lol!

The B family is such a fun, close-knit family with ages ranging from 2 to 17 - we were just playing around on the above shot!


This is one of Ellie's smiles when she doesn't say 'cheese'!

Jeb is 2 - I leave it at that. Lol! I think he warmed up a little later...only if Mom was in view, however!

Bankston - words cannot describe his coolness.

Erica - a model AND Miss Congeniality! in my book, anyway!

Reagan - you can see the depth and sparkle in her eyes ;)


Thank you so much for 'hanging out', it was a great day for photos at Ft. Toulouse. It's always a blessing making new friends through the medium of photography!


0 comments: