Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Wedding of Lisa & Scott!

One of the coolest couples I know just got married this past weekend in Roswell, GA...Scott & Lisa! (aka the MARTA couple!) They had a beautiful - and very fun - wedding and reception this past Saturday evening. I hate to say it, but Lisa is back to school this week, but I hope you two get a vacation soon! I'll let the photos tell the story as always!

Meet Avery the Flower Girl - and Scott & Lisa's daughter! She danced the night away at the reception held at The Gardens at Great Oaks.


A requested Abbey Road shot - apparently we held up the minister on his way in to the church, lol!
First married kiss!





One of my favorite shots from the evening :)


I reversed these two, but they had tons of bubbles and friends left to wish them farewell!


Thank you so much, Scott & Lisa! I hate that John couldn't come and 'entertain', but you had plenty of others with the groomsmen for comic relief! lol! Many blessings, stay in touch!

Scott & Lisa's gallery will be posted sometime next week - the password will be their married last name.

0 comments: