Friday, June 12, 2009

The Wedding of Laura & Paul

FINALLY! The 'long-awaited' and anticipated blog from Laura and Paul's wedding can be posted...! What a gorgeous wedding...Laura and Paul made the evening beautiful along with their family and friends at Rocky Mount Bed and Breakfast in Prattville, AL... I have so many great shots (and thanks to the venue's many photo-perfect locations) - I'll let a few of the images do the talking...

Love the purple tones - reminds me of my parents wedding colors back '72 - that's a compliment!


The beautiful, laughing bride, Laura... I've never seen a bride so calm and peaceful - that's a good sign!
Gorgeous!

The wedding vows - check out Paul's face as he sees her for the first time!

Paul IS a character! He is so cool - love the jump!


Paul, 2 brothers, and friends...



The last shot of the evening :)
Thank you, Laura and Paul for having me be a part of this beautiful day! Many congratulations and happy memories - more to come!

2 comments:

DiAnna said...

Shae, these are BEAUTIFUL! I know the bride and groom will be sooo pleased! What a gorgeous location, too!

shae said...

Thanks so much, DiAnna!! That was my first time at Rocky Mount - great venue - very picturesque!