Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Wedding of Lane & Judith

The fairy tale has begun! I am so happy for Lane and Judith! And even more excited because I am related to them - Lane is John's (my husband) cousin! We got to participate in their beautiful wedding this past Saturday in the heat and humidity of the Orlando, Florida weather. It didn't slow anything down! It was such a great atmosphere and so wonderful to get to finally meet Judith's family. Here are a few favorites from their 1920's inspired wedding...



Gorgeous!

Dashing, don't you agree?





The wedding party - including the hottest best man ever! Yep - it's my husband, I'm a little biased!

Her father was so happy! He is such a wiley character too, can you tell?
Obviously Orlando - no wedding here can go on without Mickey ears!
Congratulations, Lane & Judith! I can't wait to hear about the honeymoon and look forward to 'hanging out' again. Thank you for everything you've done for us!

1 comments:

Lori Mercer said...

These are just AWESOME Shae!! :)