Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Wedding of Dani & Emery!

One of my dear friends from my old church in Atlanta got married this past weekend to her sweetheart! Dani is truly a 'ray of sunshine' as all of her friends and anyone who meets her toasted to her at the reception! This was my first meeting with Emery, just before the wedding...I won't say he was a little nervous! The February wedding day couldn't be more perfect with the weather and atmosphere of this event! It was so fun - and SO emotional for everyone. (I didn't post any crying shots! Tears of joy abound!) I will let the photos tell the story... more can be found on Facebook!



I love the face of her father as he walks into the room and sees her before heading down the aisle! 
It was truly a beautiful and touching wedding, I am so thankful to be a part of your day, as your photographers, as guests and most of all your friends! Enjoy!

0 comments: