Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Engagement of Lisa & Scott!


John and I spent an afternoon in Atlanta with Scott & Lisa for their engagement session - which they broke the record for the longest session I've done! 4 hours! The majority of the session took place on MARTA, Atlanta's public transit system - the story behind this is the fact Scott and Lisa met on the train! How awesome is that! Good things can come out of public transportation :)

We had so much fun, I think Lisa will agree that we have entertaining husbands (husband-to-be, that is!). It was also a very busy weekend in ATL with events such as the Alabama game and Dragon Con taking place downtown. The train was packed! Check out the images, I'll explain...

John asked me if I saw the couple walking on the left of Lisa and Scott during shooting - not until I was editing did I see what he was talking about!


Sweet - an initial shot...

The image above was made on the infamous Peachtree Station escalator - I'm not sure how many stories it entails.

5 Points.

I'm not sure why I like this image above so much, I think it's the mood of Lisa and Scott's faces amongst the busy passersbys.

You two are an awesome couple, I am so excited about your wedding! John and I thank you for being so much fun and blending like 'tourists', lol! Enjoy!

0 comments: