Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jena and Justin's Picture Perfect Wedding


It was gorgeous this past Saturday in Montgomery for Justin and Jena's wedding...everyone looked beautiful, not to mention the atmosphere of Grace Episcopal Church. The gardens and property there are magical. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did at this wedding, I know it was a joyous event and almost all the guests hit the dance floor at some point! My kind of party! Check out the small sample of images from Justin and Jena's day... can't wait to hear about the 'islands, mon' when you get back from the honeymoon!

Love these 'getting ready shots' - always wanted to get the 'spray' shot - Jena smelled wonderful afterwards, lol!


They did NOT see each other prior to the wedding! :)


the crew...



Happily ever after...

2 comments:

DiAnna said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to photograph a wedding at Grace Episcopal!! Great captures, Shae. LOVE the spray shot!!

shae said...

Thanks DiAnna! I'll call you next time, it was beautiful! Makes the 'job' easy, you know!