Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Theron & Stephanie's Wedding!

I'm finally getting a sample up from the newlywed's gorgeous wedding this past weekend! It rained almost all day, but it didn't dampen spirits - it was actually a blessing! Most of the photos were taken indoors, but I do have to thank Joe (Steph's dad) and Heath (a groomsman) for holding the umbrella for me and my camera to make a few shots possible!

Theron and Stephanie were surrounded by many friends and family for a beautiful afternoon wedding in downtown Montgomery. The reception was at the RSA Activity Center - a really great venue with huge walls of windows. Thank you again, Stephanie and Theron, for having me as part of your day! I will not let you forget that you made me cry twice during the ceremony!

A tribute to Auburn with the umbrella!




The Wedding Party.





0 comments: