Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stephanie & Theron's engagement!









Well, I always say this, but I mean it! Here's the cutest couple ever! Stephanie is a former native of Montgomery, but met her sweetheart, Theron, in Macon, Georgia at a bike club! Soooo I had to photograph them using their bikes in some of the shots! They were happy to bring them out this past Saturday. We had some perfect weather at Shakespeare Festival park. I thought Theron was going to take off on his bike, never to return for another photo, lol!


Stephanie and Theron are on their way to get married in less than 2 months! I'm looking forward to their wedding, I know it will be a wonderful event!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are precious Shae! Thank you for your kind words on my blog!! Please lets get together...how does next week look for you? Talk to you soon!
~Spring B.