Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tina & Greg...











WHAT A WEDDING!!! I have WAY too many awesome photos, so it was hard to choose a select few to give you an idea of the story....but Tina and Greg were engaged in St. Augustine, Florida last year at the famous lighthouse. Tina requested a 'First Look' to be captured at this location. And it was beautiful - mostly because we ALL cried when Greg came walking up to Tina to see her for the first time in







 her wedding gown waiting for him at the lighthouse. It's hard to not cry tears of joy in moments like that...even more so since Tina and I are from the same hometown in Indiana and I've known her for years...so it was an honor to be a part of her day by photographing it!

So great to see everyone - Tina's family, old friends, my sister...and especially to meet the man Tina married and Greg's family as well. And last but not least, Greg's two wonderful boys who served as his best men.

The wedding and reception were held at the White Room in old downtown St. Augustine (our oldest established city!). I'm not really posting much of the wedding and reception, but there will be plenty used on my website in the future...one of my favorites shots is Tina & Greg kissing by the orange wall - and Tina is laughing...


5 comments:

Debbie said...

The pictures are so awesome!! I especially like the one with the lighthouse in the background. Can't wait to see more. Shae, you are so talented!! Debbie White (Tina's sista)

shae said...

Debbie! You all were awesome! So fun to hang out and get to know you're family (your beach photos are coming soon, so send your email!) Thanx for everything!

SwtAsKandi said...

Shae-- these pics are awesome! You do such a good job. I love all of them! Aww..good times. Lets not wait so long to see eachother again!

shae said...

Thanx Kandi!!! Yep, good times - and no, we need to get together more often, especially since we're 'cousins'! ;)

Anonymous said...

We LOVE you Shae!!! These pics are beyond words...I can't even tell you! I'm holding back the tears, these pics are so moving. We can't thank you enough for everything. Looking forward to more...
Love,
Tina & Greg