Monday, July 7, 2008

The Wedding of Sona & Nitesh












The most colorful wedding I've ever photographed took place this past Saturday at the Sheraton in downtown Atlanta...Sona and Nitesh had a beautiful and traditional Indian wedding full of color, flowers and smiles. 

























































































































































































Congratulations to both of you! I think I captured a lot of personality...enough words here, I'll let the photos tell the story...

6 comments:

Mel said...

Shae! The photos are beautiful! I can't wait to see the whole album. You did an amazing job as always.

shae said...

Thanks, Mel! Definitely a beautiful wedding and beautiful people, it made the photography easy :)

Anonymous said...

Shae - the photos are great! You were really awesome at the wedding and reception - especially with the other "photographers" cramping your space :-). I look forward to seeing the whole album.

shae said...

Thank you, Preeti! Yes - lots of photographers and videographers at this wedding! At least most of them made room for me :)

Michelle said...

oh shae i love your new look!!! and i love this Indian wedding you shoot!!! great jpb!!!

shae said...

Thanx Michelle! It was so fun! Yes...if only I could tweak my website as easy...