Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sona & Nitesh









I had the honor of 'hanging out' with Sona and Nitesh recently (that's what I do on my engagement sessions, hang out with new friends!) in Atlanta's Piedmont Park. We started in the evening at the park which evolved to, 'Let's get a sunset bridge shot overlooking the skyline!!'... The clouds rather covered up any bright sunset colors, but we got some beautiful images of Sona and Nitesh with a moody skyline of downtown.

Sona and Nitesh are getting married in just a few weeks! I am so excited for them and looking forward to being a part of their traditional Indian wedding ceremony. I'm also looking forward to seeing Sona's cousin Melissa, whose wedding I photographed last summer. What a wonderful family!

Thanks again for your time and smiles, Sona and Nitesh! It wasn't so bad, now was it, Nitesh? You do this everyday... ;)

1 comments:

Mel said...

Shae! These pictures look great! I just sent Sona an email today to get the password for your site. I guess I'll be seeing you in a few weeks, I'm so excited to see you again!

~Melissa