Saturday, March 29, 2008

April & Craig engagement

April and Craig are such an awesome couple I have met recently - we photographed their engagement session in downtown Prattville this week, so it was a great time that was more like hanging out with friends - even if we had to climb rusty ladders and walk over metal ruins of an old mill that was suspended above a dam to get some of the shots! Craig is in the military and leaving for Germany on Monday, so I know they are going through a lot of emotions right now. I pray many blessings and protection over you Craig and that you are together again soon! Well, I know the summer will go fast, especially if you're planning a wedding... WEDDING?!? Oh yeah, John and my wedding is in two weeks... TWO WEEKS!!!

But again, it was great hanging out with you two, you're both so photogenic! Thank you! I hope your photos bring wonderful memories and thoughts of each other as you spend this time physically apart.






0 comments: